Sunday, June 28, 2009

WHEN I FEEL down...

Have you ever feel like hiding away from the surrounding world? Feeling desolated by what had happened on you today, or yesterday, or the past times? Or maybe for some serious cases, feel useless and hopeless?

I know how it feels as i do feel it sometimes.. and believe me, it doesn't feel good.
When i feel down, I tend to be vulnerable and sensitive which results to a short term isolation. Most of the time, I like to go calming myself alone at the park and usually it works. After spending a few moments, I can feel the energy is back and there i am ready again.

Nevertheless, that method doesn't really work for some cases. For instant when I feel financially depressed, it takes me some advance methods of solving it. Being at the park for financial problem doesn't make it any better. There should be other way to solve the problem, not just sit back and let it be. My solution based on the cause.

And I am very grateful to Allah for every strength He gave me to find solution to my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment