Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DO I NEED TO BE IN LOVE?


Sometimes I am wondering too much about LOVE. For a guy at my age, most people would say that I should have a girlfriend-a very typical way of thinking. And some of them says that it's kind of abnormal not to have one. Some even accuses that I am a gay, just because I don't have a girlfriend. Whoa, that's too much i guess. The question is, do I really have to have one? Well, I have no answer for that..

I am currently getting somewhat close to a very best female friend, but I'm not sure if that's love. I have to admit that I feel nice and cozy chatting with her as she knows me really well. I tell her my problems and she tells hers to me too. I feel that she is who I belong to be with. But that's just my poor instinct's wishful thinking. I do feel happy, but is that love?

I don't want to get stranded alone in the jungle called love. What if she doesn't really like me? And the most important thing is, I have promised myself to try to avoid getting in love matter before I find someone who really loves me. I have a faith that my destiny is in God's hand. So, I would prefer just to let it comes naturally to me when the time is here.

But sometimes, I tend to get confused between my instinct and my principle. I want to stand on my principle, but at the same time have a feeling to love and be loved. May Allah leads me to the rightest path of life..

No comments:

Post a Comment