Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I miss him


Lately I've been spending my times thinking about him. I'm missing him, so much. I still can feel his presence in our life, just like he's only out for work and will be back home in the evening. I can still hear his voice inside my ears. His smile lingers in my eyes.

But the matter of fact is, he's too far away from us by now. And there's nothing I can do to keep him back to us. I can only pray for his peace and Allah's blessings upon him.

He was always there when I needed help and raising me up when my world was going down. He's more than just a brother. He was a father, a friend, a leader.

I really miss his words, motivating me to go through every trouble with calm. We used to went through troubles together. Being with him made it easier when life gets hard. He knew how to make people smile. Anything he said, never something to irritate others. His dream was big, to make everyone that he knows happy.

Now I have to face this fate that he's gone, forever. All I can do is just keep on praying for him. May peace and Allah's blessings be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment