Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Temporary Calmness


Alhamdulillah..
Things are getting better for me recently. Everything runs smoothly as planned, with only some little problems here and there. Well, that's normal to have problem, isn't it? Life is more colorful with problems and trouble.

I'm so glad with this situation right now, even though i know it's not going to last for long. Because in this real life, everything come and go. Nothing's gonna last forever. If you're sad, the sorrow doesn't last forever, and if you're happy, the joy won't last for long. That's the reality of life.

I realize that I better learn how to overcome those troubles instead of getting in them. With Allah's will, I believe everything is possible. He knows what's the best for me, and I hope for His bless to come over to me.

I've never thought of having what i have right now, even though nothing much, but I'm very thankful to The Almighty for everything. I might be not a rich, good looking, gorgeous and super smart person, but I've been given a heart and mind to justify what's good and bad for me. That's an invaluable gift for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment